I will make sure that we work together to create photographs that show the love you have for each other and those closest to you. As you browse the site you will notice that there are no typical pose-and-shoot wedding portraits. That’s because I believe that a natural smile photographs better than a forced one and the greatest compliment I could receive is hearing that I captured the real story of your wedding. My approach allows you to be yourself and you can trust me to give you wedding photographs that are unlike anyone else’s.
Below are some made to order packages. What I like to do is meet with a couple and discuss what exactly they are after and tailor something to suit them and their needs.
Whilst yes, we are based in Auckland, we can and do cover the whole of New Zealand and further abroad.
By all means, if you have any questions about the packages, services, or to check out our availability, contact us here.
We have a form that can be filled out prior to booking to make the enquiry process quick and easy, this can be viewed here
* 1x Photographer for up to 4 hours of coverage on the wedding day itself (typically the ceremony, group photos, and a formal shoot)
* Custom USB box containing full resolution copies of at least 300x photos of your wedding photos (Full Res Copies and also resized copies that are “Facebook friendly”)
* 2x Photographers for up to 5 hours of coverage on the wedding day itself (covering the bride & groom getting ready, ceremony, group photos, cake cutting, etc)
* Custom USB box containing full resolution copies of at least 500x photos of your wedding photos (Full Res Copies and also resized copies that are “Facebook friendly”)
* 2x Photographers for up to 8 hours of coverage on the wedding day itself in it’s entirety. This will cover from getting ready right the way through till after the first dance.
* Custom USB box containing full resolution copies of at least 700x photos of your wedding photos (Full Res Copies and also resized copies that are “Facebook friendly”)
( The second photographer will cover the boys or girls getting ready, an additional angle during the ceremony and will contribute during the bridal party section. Your main photographer will cover the remaining hours unaccompanied, but the Full & Grand Packages give you access to both unique styles from our two professional photographers for the most important sections of your Wedding day. )
A list of our Shot List can be viewed and submitted here. “Shot List”
We can supply wedding albums if the couples specifically want, but these are at an additional cost. We are fully licensed distributors of the Queensberry range and can provide a very competitive price on a variety of albums.
Our clients are provided with a complete set of full size images so that they themselves can design and print an album at a cost that matches their budget.